Let’s face it, remote collaboration is a huge convenience and a rapidly-growing workplace trend. However, communicating over a distance doesn’t always work the way we want it to. Whether you’re working remotely yourself or working with remote partners or customers, Droplr makes communication and feedback loops easy and efficient. Simply capture a screenshot of whatever you’re working on, add comments, and send the screenshot in a short link to your intended recipient—all in a single interface. For example: let’s say you need to explain how a piece of software works. Record your screen as you’re performing a task and send it directly to your client in a clean, professional manner.
With this exclusive deal, you’ll get unlimited Drops (i.e. screenshots shared), screen recordings and GIF captures, and boards (think task management) for three users for life. Whether you’re purchasing for a small team or just sharing with friends, none of you will endure recurring subscription fees. You’re getting the complete service for three users for a fraction of what it costs for one. So sit back, relax, and let Droplr make you a professional legend.
Used by Automattic, Dollar Shave Club, AirBnB, Nike, TED, Pixar, and many more
- Snag images or videos of your screen & share them in just a few quick clicks
- Collaborate w/ up to 3 users on a single account for life
- Use the new Boards feature to create & share boards w/ team members around concepts, ideas, projects, & more
- Annotate screenshots for further clarity
- Record as an image or gif & pop a link in a chat or email in seconds
- Select any part of your screen to record & pause or mute audio during recording
- Drag & drop gifs right from the browser
- Shorten links for easier sharing
- Share only what you want to show w/ previews
- Control when your shared Drop disappears & password protect Drops for added security
- Tag Drops w/ keywords for simple organization
- Write Markdown notes & share code snippets w/ syntax-highlighting
- Integrate w/ Slack, Jira, Confluence, Google Docs, Asana, Hipchat, Twitter, Basecamp, Photoshop, Illustrator, Sketch, & many more
Valid for new and free trial customers only.